Interested in the Google Summer of Code

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Wed Mar 19 11:09:46 EDT 2008

Hi,

if you are interested in hacking Sugar, please check the roadmap in
the mail below and find something you would have fun working on:

http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/sugar/2008-March/004546.html

I would recommend people interested in participating in the google
summer code to send an email to the sugar mailing list presenting
themselves and, most importantly, stating the mini-projects they would
like to work on.

Chances are high that, if the area to work on is in the roadmap, one
core developer will offer his mentorship. Unfortunately, in this
precise moment developer's time is very scarce and there's not much
time for medium-term goals.

But of course, everybody is free to work on whatever they want and I
personally will try to answer as many questions as possible.

Tomeu