Collaboration and Networking Testbed

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Tue Mar 18 10:52:53 EDT 2008

Over the weekend, Giannis, Kim, and number of volunteers set up a
collaboration and networking testbed in an RF quiet area near Boston.
We intend on using this testbed to measure performance of the system
under a variety of networking conditions.

I will be putting up test results at:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Collaboration_Network_Testbed

First day results: we don't have a problem registering with the school
server, we have a problem finding the school server (#5963)...

While I will be filing trac tickets about problems I see, other
methods of
analyzing the resulting packet traces to dig deeper are welcome.

wad