Browse Preferences

Jacob Haddon thaesa at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 09:14:34 EDT 2008

I looked at about:config, but did not see the setting. admittedly i have never used about:config, so i, just now, read up on it. used a version of portable firefox here on my computer to test how to add in this preference and was successful.

i went to try it on the OLPC. here is what happens. i go to about:config. right click, i get the menu, i select New then String and then there is nothing that follows.