New joyride build 1774

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Mon Mar 17 17:43:24 EDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 5:32 PM, Gary Oberbrunner <garyo at oberbrunner.com> wrote:
> Build Announcer v2 wrote:
>  > http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/olpc/streams/joyride/build1774
>
>  All the recent activity threads have me confused, and now I'm scared to
>  update lest I lose all my activities.  I'm on a G1G1 on joyride now from
>  a month ago.  Simple question: if I update to build1774, will I lose
>  anything (or have to download the activities, or what)?

Joyride still has all the activities.  That's mostly because I'm lazy,
not because of any official policy, so that may well change at some
point.  But in any case you shouldn't be scared -- you can always
alt-boot to restore your previous build if you olpc-update to
something that you don't like.
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )