New bible reading activity

victor Victor.Lazzarini at nuim.ie
Sat Mar 15 10:49:17 EDT 2008

Considering all of the people the laptop is aimed at,
having an activity labelled as 'bible reading' does not exactly
do OLPC any favours.

Now, speaking for myself only, I feel there are many more
useful texts out there which would be more suitable to be
in activity's name. 'The Origin of Species", for one...

Victor Lazzarini