Update.1 activities download script

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Fri Mar 14 20:34:32 EDT 2008

FYI,
Another great program to use to install .xo bundles..... is  'xo-get'.  Has
both a console/terminal and Sugar/GUI interface.

      http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Xo-get

Currently under going testing, but pretty darn close with only a handful of
'un-documented features left'. :-)

-iXo

p.s xo-get also has one of the most extensive collections of available .xo
activities to install .