New update.1 build 699

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Fri Mar 14 08:18:33 EDT 2008

Chris answered:
>    > what does inhibit-idle-suspend do?
>
> It allows you to disable automatic idle suspend while keeping enabled
> the explicit suspend on power button press or lid close.  Previously,
> there was only the inhibit-suspend file that inhibits both of the above.

I no longer have 699 on my G1G1, so I can't test that.

But on 700 (with q2d14), despite me having the inhibit-suspend file
in my /etc/ohm directory, the XO __does__ suspend as soon as I close
the lid.

[I *don't* want that, because on an inadvertent lid closure it drops
power on my USB-ethernet adapter (with the result that my wired
connection does NOT get re-established when I open the lid).]

mikus