who sets SUGAR_ACTIVITY_ROOT?

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Mar 14 08:15:58 EDT 2008

Hi Victor,

you can call get_activity_root in your activity class. For example like
this:

class WebActivity(activity.Activity):
     def __init__(self, handle):
         activity.Activity.__init__(self, handle)
         temp_path = os.path.join(self.get_activity_root(), 'instance')

More info here: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_DBus_API#Security

Better sugar API documentation is on our roadmap.

HTH,
    Simon