Today's state of the update.1 (amended)

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at collabora.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 17:02:46 EDT 2008

C. Scott Ananian wrote:
> Current build: update.1-698.
>
>  Still open and important:
>   #6299 (salut backoff when gabble running; needs to be retested on a
>   big mesh once in a build, in joyride)

This fix has been in Joyride since 1701 (there's a newer PS in recent
Joyride including the #6572 patch, but also including this fix).

>   Important bugs which look like they will miss the boat:
>   #6572 (key hash in mdns, broken for past 6 days)

I reverted this change in PS master, but if possible I'd still like to
know if this patch does lead to a significant improvement in salut.

The current approach to fixing this hasn't worked out so far and keeps
getting more intrusive, hence it doesn't look likely for Update.1.

Morgan