Left Hand activity

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 18:59:41 EST 2008

Charles -

This sounds like a chunk of code that would fit nicely in the forthcoming
Sugar Control Panel, which Simon (erikos) has recently started work on.  I
don't know the details, but I assume the control panel will be able to
transparently assume root privileges in order to make such adjustments.
 Perhaps you can work with him to integrate your work with that effort.
Simon, what do you think?  If we add a "Trackpad" settings module, we could
also offer a slider there for adjusting the speed of the cursor movement.
 There is a ticket in trac which details the xset parameters required for
this, down to the precise range I'd like the slider to span, and its default
value: https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/470#comment:6

- Eben