New update.1 build 697

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Fri Mar 7 09:57:28 EST 2008

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 9:41 AM, Jean Piche <jean at piche.com> wrote:
>  mmm... After a couple of flags raised and an approval from Jim from a
>  couple of weeks ago (http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6521), the old
>  TamTam versions are still being used in the builds.

Probably just an oversight.  I didn't see TamTam listed in my perusal
of update.1 bugs, but admittedly I didn't scrutinize the bugs assigned
to ApprovalForUpdate or dgilmore.  (Apparently I should have.) Did you
follow the update.1 approval process to the letter?  If not, make sure
you've done so (including answering any questions left by Dennis or
Jim; Dennis doesn't like to be forced to guess when he pulls things
into update.1).  In any case, please reply to the 'state of update.1'
thread naming 6521 as remaining work to be done, so that we keep
everyone synchronized (even if they don't have time to read every
thread on devel@).

(It appears that you have followed the update.1 process to the letter;
please consider the bulk of my mail just a gentle reminder to others
about how I would like omissions in the current "state of update.1" to
be addressed.  For those others on devel@: Update.1 process:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Update.1_process )

 --scott

--