New update.1 build 696

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at collabora.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 02:28:42 EST 2008

C. Scott Ananian wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 10:46 PM, Build Announcer v2 <reinier at heeres.eu> wrote:
>> http://pilgrim.laptop.org/~pilgrim/olpc/streams/update.1/build696
>>  Changes in build 696 from build: 695
>>  -sugar-presence-service 0.75.2-1.olpc2
>>  +sugar-presence-service 0.75.1-1.olpc2
>
> Don't we need the school-server-detection bits in s-p-s 0.75.2? (trac
> #6299).  The suggestion in the trac bug is that we need to include the
> newer Pippy, not revert s-p-s.  Unless the sugar developers plan to
> fix trac #6299 in some other way?

Last I heard this wasn't actually tested yet with a real schoolserver,
and Daf and Guillaume were going to change the patch in some way, so
from my perspective it's not ready for Update.1. Dennis said it was only
tagged into build 695 for the tests last week - so it can still be
tested as-is with that build.

Morgan