Need Help

Waqas Toor waqasnasirtoor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 00:38:58 EST 2008

Hello All,

I am having a problem and unable to find any solution regarding that,
I have written an activity in using GTK and glade, and have sugarized
it according to the hello world tutorial in wiki. but still i dont
know what is going on as the icon of the activity stays in the ring
and then disappears after some time, i have rechecked my code again
and again and cant find any thing that is of Coding error

can anybody please see the log i am attaching and tell me is rainbow
stoping it ??

regards

--
Waqas Toor