Testing 200 XO's in two weeks time for Nepal's pilot

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 22:20:42 EST 2008

I second Ben's comments. We need an easy way to do custom signed builds.
As the # of activities increase and w/ varying levels of localization in
those activities, countries will need customized builds w/ the
activities they want pre-installed.

Walter: Could OLPC sign a XO image that we have customized until there
is a mechanism for us to sign our own images? It

I would rather not leave the machines unlocked indefinitely

Bryan
OLE Nepal
http://www.olenepal.org