Testing 200 XO's in two weeks time for Nepal's pilot

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 22:17:01 EST 2008

We need to do a lot of work on the localization, a lot. There hopefully
will be a renewed effort on this from our team starting next week.

There aren't 40 spare XO's. A chunk of those will go to the teachers
(10-15) leaving some for spares and we may have a special class for kids
not in the lucky grades 2 & 6 can learn how to use the XO.

Bryan
OLE Nepal
http://www.olenepal.org