[Server-devel] Google Summer of Code and OLPC

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 07:38:27 EST 2008

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 6:01 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 6:31 PM, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  AFAIK - Summer of Code does not support non code related projects.
>
>  You are right - but the related GHOP does. We could get a lot of
>  mileage out of that.

Yes - OLPC should probably try to be a part of the next GHOP - there
are a lot of potential tasks that are suited for the GHOP.

In a related note - I have move the current SOC page in the wiki to an
archive (Summer of Code/2007) and the current toplevel page talks
2008.

Thanks,
Sayamindu

--