Manufacturing tags

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Fri Jun 27 08:42:06 EDT 2008

John,
Beyond SN and U#, I have found that I need these tags for correct
keyboard/localization:

KV
LO
KL

KA only affects the keyboard in OFW (and default if missing is good)
P# was important in older hardware.

And if you change any of these tags, you need to re-image the software to
actually use the new keyboard/language settings.

Kim