SuperUser permission for the Driver??

shivaprasad javali jbsp72 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 01:26:42 EDT 2008

Sorry for being naive before. Now I have got rules file in udev which grants
access for my usb driver to detach the usb device from the kernel and my
driver works fine without having to be super user. Thank you so much for all
your suggestions.

But I got one more question for you, now to install the activity and having
it running I have to copy the rules file into /etc/udev/rules.d folder. How
can I do this while installing the activity itself. ( I need to make sure
that when I unzip my activity .xo file the rules file lands in the
/etc/udev/rules.d folder)