OLPC XO Opera browser as Sugar activity

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Jun 25 15:55:13 EDT 2008

The activity start script should configure Opera to put its
configuration file in $SUGAR_ACTIVITY_ROOT/data instead of
$HOME/.opera. Also it should set umask to 0002 so the config file is
group-writable (otherwise the next activity instance cannot overwrite).

See http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Low-level_Activity_API#File_Access

- Bert -