[RFC] Unscheduled Software Release for SD Card Corruption Workaround

Deepak Saxena dsaxena at laptop.org
Mon Jun 23 19:01:20 EDT 2008

Hi,

I've spent some time debugging trac #6532: SD corruption on
suspend resume and propose that we provide some sort of update
with a proposed workaround as this is an issue that has been seen
by multiple G1G1 users.  Doing a full USR may be overkill for this
issue as we may just be able to provide a new kernel and intird RPM,
but I'm not sure that we have an official way of providing individual
package updates.

Please see http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SW_ECO_-_SD_CARD_CORRUPTION
for the official proposal.

Thanks,