How USB's are enumerated on the XO

shivaprasad javali jbsp72 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:37:29 EDT 2008

I was trying to use the port no to which the usb device is connected to
differentiate between two usb devices of the same type connected in my
application. For that I wanted the variant field between the two usb devices
so that I can uniquely identify them.

P.S: The output of lshal -m wasnt of much help for me.

Thanks
Shivaprasad