A few comments on recent work on Gadget.

Dafydd Harries dafydd.harries at collabora.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 09:30:07 EDT 2008

Ar 20/06/2008 am 12:50, ysgrifennodd Carol Lerche:
> If so, it hardly merits a speed comparison, since the functionality is
> entirely different.

I don't follow. Certainly the two are very different beasts, but given that I
was considering using them for the same purpose, surely a comparison is
germane?

At any rate, I chose Python data structures over SQLite not just for speed but
also because the code seemed simpler, and reasoned that I could replace it
later if the need arose.

--
Dafydd