wiki spam!

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Fri Jun 20 16:01:23 EDT 2008

We can run an anti-blanking bot to avoid the most obvious spam.  Requiring
logins makes tracking casual vandals harder without making it harder for any
dedicated vandal such as this one from doing their devious deeds.

Of course, if you want to restrict viral communication on our wiki by
increasing the barrier to entry for casual participants... :-)

SJ