Communicate the changing of some sugar keyboard shortcuts?

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Mon Jun 16 21:14:42 EDT 2008

Hi and apologies for the wide distribution of this email...

Some Sugar keyboard shortcuts are changing due to trac ticket
#4646[1].  They're not in joyride yet but will get there soon (I
imagine).  You can view the changes and the discussion leading up to
them in the sugar at lists.laptop.org[2] email trail for more background.

Two questions:

1. What documentation needs to change?  For example, there are
keyboard shortcut mentions on lots of wiki pages[3,4], and even a talk
page[5] complaining docmentation is out-of-date, but I'm loath to
change them before the changes even hit joyride.

2. Any feedback on the changes themselves is welcome (ok, that's not
phrased as a question, but...).

In case it spurs anyone to answer my question #1, my OTTOMH plan is
to edit [3] when these changes go into joyride and create a table per
widely-deployed build (for values of "widely-deployed build" that I
can link to a sugar-git tag or guess from deployed distro packages)
and a "latest" section.

Thanks,
Martin

1. http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/4646