Trac: release management

Noah Kantrowitz noah at coderanger.net
Sun Jun 15 23:20:42 EDT 2008

Chris Ball wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    > Would anyone be opposed to having both installed?  The Browse
>    > Sources link would use Trac, but there could be a prominent link to
>    > gitweb on the main wiki page.
>
> That sounds fine; last I knew, the GIT plugin wasn't very complete.
> If it's ready for use, and someone's willing to volunteer to do the
> install, I don't see a reason not to go for it.

I am busy for the next several weeks between crunch-time at work before
shipping our alpha, and then teaching for two weeks. Ask again in about
a month and I will be happy to look at it. We would need to move to the
multi-repo branch, and the git plugin will need to be enhanced a bit to
support the new API I think.

--Noah