Rainbow problems

kawk kawk at theprogrammingsite.com
Sat Jun 14 20:52:30 EDT 2008

I'm having a bit of trouble with Rainbow in one of the activities I'm
writing, FiftyTwo. I've attached the logs that I'm getting, for reference.

Basically, FiftyTwo worked on build 656, which did not have the Rainbow
security system. Now that I've upgraded to 703, it no longer works.

AFAIK, Rainbow is supposed to limit access outside of the temporary user
it creates, and FiftyTwo is violating that and accessing
~/Activities/FiftyTwo.activity/data, which is apparently outside the
scope that Rainbow allows.

Anyone have any suggestions?

KAWK