Usage monitoring: any experience?

s.boutayeb at free.fr s.boutayeb at free.fr
Sat Jun 14 05:07:52 EDT 2008

Hi,

Our grassroot at OLPC France made a small "deployment" lately in a school (so
far with one XO, no more) and we would like to monitor the activity of the users
(activities, connections, load, etc.) as per day, week, etc.

Of course, such monitoring activity will be more useful for our next projects in
the following weeks or months (we hope to get some XOs soon via the
developer's program) and we are planning to realize this monitoring activity
both during and after the deployments.

Do you have any experience in the matter?

OLPC France may contribute to such an activity if there is sufficient interest
among the other developers.

Thank you for your comments

Best regards,

Samy