Games depending on OpenGL and GLX - any way to test on XO with regular OLPC image?

Daniel Monteiro Basso daniel at basso.inf.br
Wed Jun 11 20:22:52 EDT 2008

My apologies, that was not complete. I made the XVideo output code
separated from the TinyGL, and now I attached it to this e-mail
(xogltests.tgz). But even that is not the latest version, which it seems
I lost... :\

I tried to run it on the XO, but since my upgrade to Ubuntu 8.04, there
is a glibc version incompatibility.

[the world should come with a 'pause' button... I really would like to
be more helpful, but I don't have much time available for this right now]

Daniel