Need advice to upgrade

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Wed Jun 11 10:12:10 EDT 2008

We have been having similar problems in the office (tons of RF, if that
matters), where one laptop can successfully connect to a WPA client and
another one can't; or the same laptop might not be able to on a second or
third attempt.

If it worked once, it is likely that you can get it to work again... but
clearly this is a bug. I started a new trac item, 7257.

I am also experimenting with removing the config file:
/home/olpc/.sugar/default/nm/network.config and rebooting. This has worked
for me occasionally in the past. I'm still not sure if it is related to
removing the config file, rebooting, or just timing...

Others, please put your notes into this trac item.

Thanks,
Kim