Wednesday videos are up.

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Wed Jun 11 10:07:55 EDT 2008

At long last, the videos for the 5-21 country workshop talks are up:
  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Presentations/May_2008_Country_Workshop

It doesn't appear that we taped the initial 'Sugar' talk, and we
missed a bit of the beginning of Jim's 'Localization' talk, but we've
got complete talks on Connectivity, "the Uruguay experience", and the
school server for your education and enjoyment.

Note that these videos are much harder to watch because there was no
camera person!  Compare to the Tuesday videos, which did have a good
camera operator.  If you are local to the Boston area, I would love
help with future talks to ensure (a) that they are recorded & encoded,
and (b) that a camera operator makes them pleasant to watch!

Julia, are there videos of the Thursday and Friday sessions, or is this it?

SJ, Mako, and David Cavallo, I'm still waiting for your Friday slides...
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )