New, more realistic multi-hop network testbed

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Sat Jun 7 12:02:35 EDT 2008

Honestly, I'm getting very burned out over the politicking here.
Ricardo, Polychronis, and the Nortel guys seem to be the ones doing
the real heavy lifting here on the mesh network.  When they ask for
something, I think we should give it to them.  Ricardo and Polychronis
agree that a sparse network testbed may be useful -- in addition to,
not instead of, a dense collaboration testbed -- why can't we just
say, yes, do that then.

Wad is right, we still need a collaboration testbed, but as Poly
points out this is currently Collabora's area of responsibility.
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )