[OLPC Security] G1G1: Security, to enable or disable...

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 07:42:05 EDT 2008

> I would like to see the link for requesting a developer key made much
> more prominent in the library.

I'd like to see the pathname to downloading the key itself much more
prominent (and displayed in a larger point size) on the webpage
returned after the request is granted. For those of us with aging
eyes, it is almost impossible to read, even in BW mode. In the case of
old builds, Terminal doesn't not accept paste from the clipboard, so
the wget cmd has to be transcribed by hand. (My workaround is to paste
into Write and scale the font.)

-walter

---

I'll file a ticket.