Joyride-2009 from 1949 (No standard activities)

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Wed Jun 4 10:38:34 EDT 2008

I too just upgraded to Joyride-2009 last night.

I jumped from joyright 1949 to joywrong 2009  (about a 4 week difference)...

Had 'standard' G1G1 activities, now it's only the ones which I've custom
installed.

So.....  it looks like joyride is going the route of Update.1 ?  Shipping
with no activities ?

-iXo