Cannot see activities in joyride-2005

Marcus Leech mleech at nortel.com
Wed Jun 4 10:07:41 EDT 2008

Michael Stone wrote:

>Dov,
>
>First, please file a ticket that sugar fails to start up if /home/olpc
>is empty/missing. Please CC at least mstone and marco on it.
>
>Next, put your /home back in place and try to start Sugar. If you're
>successful, then go to the list view and click some of the stars so that
>they become filled with color. Then return to the ring view. Your
>activities should be present. File bugs if they aren't.
>
>Finally, which activities were you expecting to see in the ring view
>when you updated to joyride-2005?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Michael

On a related note, I upgraded from Ship.2 656 to joyride-2002 yesterday
on some of my
  lab machines, and ain't no activities at all.  I ran into this a few
weeks ago with my own
  personal XO, and I can't  remember the solution (which, I think,
involved downloading
  and installing an RPM).

--
Marcus Leech                            Mail:   Dept 1A12, M/S: 04352P16
Security Standards Advisor        Phone: (ESN) 393-9145  +1 613 763 9145
Nortel Networks                          mleech at nortel.com