Need help creating .xo file

shivaprasad javali jbsp72 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 09:07:36 EDT 2008

The Bundle installs correctly only when I unzip it manually and then restart
the X-server. I want to do this through sugar-install-bundle or through
browse activity or through Journal. None of which seem to work.

Anyway when I tried to install through the sugar-install-bundle command It
failed giving a DBus timeout. Here are the log files I got.

Thanks
Shivaprasad

P.S: I didnt which log file would really be useful to you guys so I attached
all of them which I thought had some relevant information.