[Fwd: Re: #7116 NORM Never A: Possible European G1G1 program needs appropriate keyboards]

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Tue Jun 3 15:48:26 EDT 2008

Agreed, Ed. The legalities of each country need to be determined and
met before we can include that country in a Give One Get One program.

Some of the things we need to understand are: Certifications,
language/keyboard requirements, messaging, non-profit status,
shipping, customs, support and warranties. I believe these issues (and
perhaps more) will be different for almost every country.

Kim