[sugar] Remarks on the Work of Sugar (kid contributions)

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 30 22:49:30 EDT 2008

John Gilmore <gnu at toad.com> writes:

> you can't just "share a file", you have to share an "activity", ...

Right.

Idea for a new activity: Candy Bag.  You open a bag (i.e. you launch the
CandyBag activity), then you put journal entries in it, then sharing
this activity means that your friends can grab a candy in your bag.

> If we want the kids who *love* their machines to come to *know* and
> *evolve* their machines, there's a lot more work to be done.

Let's not lose the focus of making the *teachers* love the machines.
And let's don't see children as small "hackus homunculus"!  :)

--
Bastien