New joyride build 2232

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Thu Jul 31 12:24:58 EDT 2008

>Indeed. I did ask a while ago where the changelog entries actually
>should come from, and I got no reply AFAIR. The ones in the
>public_rpms dropboxes cover only a small portion of packages.

The other place they come from is the RPM-level changelogs encoded in
the spec file. rpmdev-diff + a bit of filtering on the SRPMS is a quick
way to extract the necessary information. There may be better ways.

Michael

P.S. - Fedora's rawhide report already accomplishes this goal. Maybe
they have some code we can steal?