Any cure for a washed out keyboard

linaccess at yokoy.de linaccess at yokoy.de
Thu Jul 31 07:40:33 EDT 2008

Hi,

the best thing you could do is to put the device (keyboard) into a bathtub with distilled water. No joke! after one or two days the electrolyte ingredients will be washed out. After that drip of the water and be patient one or two days. The device has to be very dry before you should activate the device.
Maybe the display do not like it.
I am always treating sunken electronic devices that way, including still cameras. A good alternative is ethanol (but not denatured alcohol!).

Best regards,
yokoy