Activity versions in Activities/G1G1

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:51:21 EDT 2008

Hi Scott,

You edited the [[Activities/G1G1]] page to change Chat from 35 to 42
(http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=Activities/G1G1&diff=0&oldid=147844).
However the version of Chat in the G1G1 Activity Pack linked from that
page is 35.

There is unclarity on the talk page too:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Talk:Activities/G1G1

Chat-42 probably works on 703/708 but I have been testing that lately.
In particular, I introduced PS API improvements in the 8.2 development
cycle which, if I had been using in Chat, would have rendered it
inoperable on 708. (The old API still works fine, but using the new
API would simplify the activity code.)

Can we agree on the appropriate use of this page?

Thanks
Morgan