specifying what services Activities may use

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:03:41 EDT 2008

Hi Daniel,

What I think we need is a list of all APIs relevant to activity
developers (maybe libraries too?).  You can parse it however you want.

We need a list of anything that might "break" an activity. Give us
whatever you have, even if its not the full story. Hopefully we can put
together the full puzzle one piece at a time.

Thanks,

Greg S