Fwd: Software ECO - OFW q2d17, per703-7, en708-2

Joseph A. Feinstein joe at laptop.org
Mon Jul 28 20:36:07 EDT 2008

I can't confirm or deny this. After downgrading a machine to Q2D16,
reinstalling the build 708 and then installing the Joyride 2200, the
right firmware (Q2E11) appeared to be installed. I didn't run the
test without the external power supply because I'm (almost) sure that
the original installation was done on external power.

The abnormal behavior of the Joyride 2200, observed so far, is
described in tickets #7648 (activities installation), #7693 (Browser
activity doesn't run) and #7694 (olpc-netlog command is absent).

Joe
---------