Spare Screens

Chris Barrett Chris at barrett-architect.com
Mon Jul 28 12:32:40 EDT 2008

I realize this is the Devel list but since this list was so helpful when I
had sound problems, I was wondering if anyone reading this could point me in
the direction of acquiring a new screen for one of my G1G1 XOs.  The old
one's ribbon cable has stripped and now is unserviceable, naturally this is
a predicament as I can't easily fix the ribbon cable (I have tried using a
silver impregnated resin, but the leads are far too small).  Is there
anywhere I could contact that may be able to free one up for me?

I realize this is a tall order, thanks for any help in advance.

--
Regards,

Chris Barrett