NAND Full Requirement

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Tue Jul 22 17:01:41 EDT 2008

This is not meant as an implementation suggestion, but as a
philosophy-of-purging comment:

Greg listed some requirements, among them:
> - Must not disable any activities or other functionality

The discussion mentioned that in Uruguay it was precisely
'Activities' that often filled the NAND.  To me, an 'Activity' is
something static - if a kid could obtain it once, he can probably
obtain it again.  As such, I think in the case of a full NAND,
database entries showing the __fetching__ of Activities would be
ideal for "automatic deletion".  To minimize the impact on the kid,
don't delete these kinds of entries for his 'favorite' Activities.

mikus