no activities after 656 --> joyride. but wait...

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 16:58:00 EDT 2008

That's still a separate issue than the one I bring up.  They are both
important.  My feeling is that the one covered by #7220 is actually less
likely in the deployments, because the activities (and, I assume, their
defaults file) will almost always be country supplied.  Shall a new ticket
for this other edge case be created?
The only solution I can think of is: make activity in /home/olpc/activities
a favorite upon upgrade, in addition to any favorites specified by a new
activities.default file, if it exists.  This would prevent activity Foo
which the kid downloaded on their own from "disappearing" after the upgrade.

- Eben