OFW sad face doesn't say why

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Mon Jul 21 08:38:05 EDT 2008

On 21.07.2008 11:53, Ivan Krstić wrote:
> On Jul 19, 2008, at 9:36 PM, John Gilmore wrote:
>
>> But a certain former
>> security wizard at OLPC removed that recommendation from the Wiki
>> page, thus leading to your current troubles.
>>

> This is untrue; please support your claims with diffs. As per:
>
> <http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=Activation_and_developer_keys&diff=90142&oldid=89333
>  >

> I removed the line 23 suggestion for one to immediately _get_ their
> devkey, nothing else.

Sorry, but that's untrue, unless your definition of "nothing else" is
"political stuff". That very changeset made by you also had political
edits. I would have fallen for your claim if you had not linked to the
changeset which disproves it. If there was any other context attached to
"nothing else", you failed to make that clear. (And as a security guru,
leaving ambiguities is not exactly good practice.)

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/