electricity table (Google Docs)

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Sat Jul 19 12:06:24 EDT 2008

Please don't use information from Potenco, there are too many
complications
with their design.   They assume that the battery being charged can
accept
all the power their device outputs.

If using the crank from Freeplay, It can charge the laptop at 17W
(given the
user is willing to crank fast).

John