Treemap image of recent joyride file-system

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Sat Jul 19 01:05:40 EDT 2008

Not sure if this is too much use for those actually hacking at the
excess baggage in Joyride, but it's certainly quite pretty to look
at :-) The wiki go/Filesystem was just a stub page:

	http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Filesystem

Please let me know if I've made any mistakes – think the 2nd diagram
may be a nice introduction to how the file-system is being used for
new dev folks.

I'm planning to do one more zoom in diagram on the running/active
image area to actually label some of the larger blobs (wow the locale-
archive is a monstrous 75.6Mb, ouch).

--Gary