Official (draft) Trac Ticket Workflow

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at
Wed Jul 16 17:35:20 EDT 2008

Greg and Michael discussed how we want to close tickets. Our conclusions
and questions:

* All resolved tickets should state that documentation was provided or
that no documentation was needed.

      - How should we represent this boolean choice?

* Tickets in the 'next_action == finalize' state will be reviewed by the
release team and resolved per the previous remark.

      - Tickets can still be dropped from the workflow at any time by
resolving them as 'worksforme', 'invalid', etc.

* The emerging ticket workflow is officially described at

We'll improve that documentation as quickly as we're able. Please cite
it profusely (and comment inline as you desire. We'll move comments to
the discussion page as we respond to them).

Michael & Greg