Review Squad Page

Jonah Saltzman jonah at jonahsaltzman.biz
Wed Jul 16 18:54:59 EDT 2008

Hey everyone!
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Jonah Saltzman, and I'm in
8th grade at the Fayerweather Street School. Mel got me working on this cool
thing called the review squad, and I made a site for it. It is a
community-based initiative that harnesses the debugging power of all laptop
users and developers to fix bugs, add highly-requested features, and just
generally aid the developer community by creating a place to address,
discuss and solve problems. The website is still in a very early form, the
source will become available on Sourceforge very soon. Please email me at
jonah at jonahsaltzman.biz with ANY, fleeting as they may be, suggesstions,
feedback, questions or comments. Thanks!

                                                    -Jonah Saltzman